Inbound marketing refers to a marketing methodology wherein you attract, engage and delight customers at every stage of their purchase journey. You can use every digital marketing tactic listed above, throughout an inbound marketing strategy to create a customer experience in turn helps you increase sales.
What will you learn?
- Gain a complete understanding of how Inbound Marketing works and how you can use it to automate your lead generation and generate business growth.
- Learn how to increase customer retention through nurturing and create champions who will add to your referral stream of income.
- Learn how to increase visitors to your website so you can easily generate more leads.
- Learn how to attract customers to you instead of chasing them down.
- Learn how to nurture your leads so you can get reference for future leads.
Attracting your potential customers into conversion funnel
- Various Ways to Build Reach Through Digital Marketing
- What are Engagement Magnets?
- How to Identify Right Set of Engagement Magnets for your Business?
- Effectiveness of Various Engagement Magnets
- Digital Reach Building Strategy Through Inbound Interest Generation
Converting your prospects into leads using emails
- What is Audience Aggregation?
- Benefits of Audience Aggregation
- How to do Audience Aggregation Through Emails
- Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design
- Investment in Landing Page
- Is it for me?
- What is it?
- Critical Concerns to Address on Landing Page
- What’s the Next Step?
- Role of Conversion
- Understanding Customer Psyche
- Conversion Optimization
- User Flow and Persuasion
- Online Persuasion
- True Meaning of Landing Page User Flow and Online Persuasion
Conversion Optimization Patterns for Engaging website Visitors
- Patterns for Engaging Website Visitors
- Pattern #1 – Pop-Ups
- Pattern #2 – Pop Under Call-to-Action
- Pattern #3 – Inside Article CTA
- What are Lifecycle Emails?
- Where do Lifecycle Emails fit in?
- Tools used for Lifecycle Emails
- Lifecycle Emails – Case Studies
- Lead Nurturing with Drip Email Marketing: Implementation